The Telegraph Ski & Snowboard Festival - London
Get involved with the UK's only Ski and Snowboard Festival!
From Thursday 24th October – Sunday 27th October 2019, The Snow Centre Hemel Hempstead will join the best of British snow sports and more at The Telegraph Ski & Snowboard Festival, in Battersea Park, London. And if you're heading to the mountains this winter, thinking of taking up skiing or snowboarding, can't get enough of all things snow or you're planning a fun day out with family and friends, we'll see you there—because this year's festival is the place for you.
The Festival will bring together world resorts, winter sports retailers, alpine food, pro-athletes, experts, après and entertainment for all the family, including brand new features for 2019.
A few Telegraph Ski & Snowboard Festival events not to miss…
- The Snow Centre will be giving away 10,000 FREE Lift Passes for the real snow 160m Main Slope in Hemel Hempstead
- Mount Battersea, the festival’s 50ft kicker featuring real-snow from The Snow Centre Hemel Hempstead, will be returning for another year—and once again the athletes are set to thrill you with some epic tricks throughout the festival PLUS NEW FOR 2019 The Snow Centre will be giving free Ski Lesson Tasters to juniors between the age of 4 - 10.
- The children’s entertainment and family activities are back in full swing. This year will feature a NEW Espirit Kids Zone with lots of wintery activities as well as the vintage Ferris wall, a treasure hunt, Crystal’s ice rink and more
- Test your curling skills on the Curling lanes from Crystal Ski Holidays, NEW for 2019.
- Après! That includes après drinks, delicious food and après parties with live music
- All in one place; the latest ski and snowboard gear, tips from the mountain experts and the chance to meet Winter Olympians
Telegraph Ski & Snowboard Festival 2019 Dates & Opening Hours
Thursday 24th October 2019, 12pm – 8pm
Friday 25th October, 11am – 10pm
Saturday 26th October, 11am – 8pm
Sunday 27th October, 11am – 5pm
Telegraph Ski & Snowboard Festival Tickets
Adult, Advanced £20, On the Door £22
Family (2 adults, 2 children), Advanced £40, On the Door £44
Child (6-11 years), Advanced £5, On the Door £5
Child (11-16 years), Advanced £9, On the Door, £10
Student (Must show valid ID), Advanced £14, On the Door £16
Apres Evening Tickets (Thursday & Friday), Advanced £11, On the Door £15
Terms & Conditions apply to the listed Telegraph Ski & Snowboard Festival events.
For more information and bookings please visit The Telegraph Ski and Snowboard Festival website.