How To Fit Your Snowboard Boots
If you're planning on learning how to snowboard, then knowing how to put your snowboard boots on is a great start!
Watch The Snow Centre's video on how to fit your snowboard boots before you hit the slopes.
All snowboard boots are slightly different, but there are a few things that are always the same;
- You should undo the laces or boa system and pull back the tongue to open the boot out as much as possible before putting your foot in.
- Ensure that there is nothing like a rucked sock or a bit of your trouser caught up inside the boot before fastening. The boot tongue should be flat against your leg.
- Your snowboard boot should be tightly fastened, so that you can't twist your ankle or foot around inside the boot, but not so tight that it's painful.
- It's always a good idea to pull your trousers down over your snowboard boot to stop snow getting in the top and making your socks wet and feet cold.
- Remember, snowboard boots should be comfortable.