Get Your Kit Out Weekend!
Winter is coming - it’s that time of year to…
- Get up in the loft
- Dust off your equipment
- Check the clothes still fit
- Service your skis & snowboards
- Get your legs warmed up
It’s time to Get Your Kit Out!
There's so much happening at The Snow Centre on Saturday 1st & Sunday 2nd October, so why not join us as we welcome in the winter season?
Here's a sneak preview of what to expect over the weekend...
- EXCLUSIVE 10% off winter holidays only at The Snow Centre*
- The Neilson Mountain Experts will be on the slope to give you hints and tips to get back in top condition for winter
- FREE Neilson Children’s Activities with face painting & colouring competitions
- FREE Neilson Spa Therapist to relax your muscles after a tough session on the slopes!
Ski Club of Great Britain
- EXCLUSIVE 25% off Ski Club of Great Britain Membership when you join at The Snow Centre this weekend.
Jamie Nicholls, 2 x Winter Olympic Snowboarder
- Come along a shred with Jamie, ask him to help you land your next trick, or just have a chat with him about his plans to go to the next Olympics Milan Cortina 2026.
- Saturday 9am-3pm
Snow+Rock Hemel Hempstead
- Grab a Lift Pass and try some new skis with Snow+Rock’s demo kit completely FREE of charge.
- If your skiwear has shrunk in the wardrobe, come and check out Snow+Rock's clothing sale, but hurry, those bargains won't be around for long.
- Looking to get fit for winter? Don't forget, there's now Runners Need, in Snow+Rock? Get all the latest gear to help you get ready for your winter holiday.
- PLUS… The Snow Centre members get 15% off in Snow+Rock & Runners Need.
Ski Exchange Ski Simulator
- Get your legs back ready for winter… See how ski fit you are with Ski Exchange’s Proski Simulator!
Want to become an instructor?
- Find out how rewarding being a ski or snowboard instructor can be.
- Come and speak to our Snowsports team to discuss the best pathway for you, with representatives from British Association of Snowsports Instructors, Irish Association of Snowsports Instructors & Snow Sport England.
- Saturday & Sunday 1:30pm. No need to book, just came along. Meet in The Columbia Suite in The Lodge Bar & Kitchen
- The peer-to-peer marketplace for secondhand ski and snowboard clothing. So if you're updating your ski wardrobe this season, think sustainably - and sell on your pre-loved clothing. It will help ensure hard-to-recycle textiles stay out of landfill, and earn you a bit of money at the same time. Find out more from the WhoSki.com team in person at The Snow Centre.