Intro to Off-Piste with Val d'Anniviers at The Snow Centre
14 October 2017
Enjoy a weekend of Swiss specialities as we give you a taste of off-piste skiing with Val d'Anniviers at The Snow Centre on Saturday 14th & Sunday 15th October.
- Meet the St Bernard dogs 11am - 2pm each day
- Ski with Instructors from Val d'Anniviers and have an introduction to off-piste with safety tips and off-piste equipment 10am - 6pm each day
- Taste a Swiss Menu with FREE Swiss wine tasting and Raclette tasters 12pm - 3pm each day
- The team from Val d'Anniviers will be on hand with all the information about the resort, the on and off-piste available and can help you plan your next trip.
- WIN a trip to Val d'Anniviers including flights, transfers, half board accommodation, lift passes & a training session with the Mammut Avalanche Training Centre in Zinal*
Book your slope time now.
*To be in with a chance of winning the trip to Val d'Anniviers all you ahve to do is:
1) Get a picture of you with Reinette, the cow of the Valais, who can be found on the slopes throughout the weekend
2) Post your pic on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram or all 3, with the hashtag #valdanniviersabroad, making sure your post is public
3) Entries close at 23:59 on Monday 16th October 2017 and the winner will be chosen at random and contacted via Facebook, Twitter or Instagram
4) Prize has no cash value and must be taken in the winter 2017/2018 season.