Learn to snowboard and ski at The Snow Centre
Our Instructors make learning to ski and snowboard fun, in a safe environment on the largest teaching slope in the UK. From those just starting out - to those at level 5, level 6 & Performance, we have classes to suit all abilities*.
All guests are given an achievement card at the end of a lesson to help track progression. There are also a number of achievement badges available once certain levels are reached, so children can show off to their friends how well they are doing!
What is the maximum number in a Group Lesson?
- 4 years: 4 (skiing only)
- 5 - 6 years: 5 (skiing only)
- 7 - 10 years: 8 for skiing & 4 for snowboarding.
- 11 - 16 years: is 10 for skiing & 6 for snowboarding.
If your child hasn't taken part in their Snowsport within the last 3 months, we recommend they are reintroduced to the slope at a Level they have already acheived.
Parents or Guardians must remain on site at all times whilst their Junior's lesson takes place.
|PRODUCT NAME AND DURATION||WEEKENDS||MID WEEK|
|1 Hour Beginner Group Lesson||£14.50||£14.50||Book Now|
|1 Hour Group Lessons (Level 1b +)||£29||£29||Book Now|
|Level 6 Snow Stars Ski Coaching Club (4-12 years)||£39||-||Book Now|
School Holiday Courses
2 Day Courses - May Half Term
Tuesday 28th - Wednesday 29th May & Thursday 30th - Friday 31st May
- 4 – 6 years just £49 (£34.30 for members) – for 2 x 1 hour lessons ( ski only)
- 7 – 16 years just £85 (£59.50 for members) – for 2 x 2 hour lessons (ski or snowboard)
Places are booking fast - click here to book your space now! Book your child 2 Holiday Courses over May half term and save 20% on the 2nd course!
Snowsport & Climb Activity Day
Snowsport & Climb Activity Days are back! We’ve teamed up with Phasels Wood Activity Centre to provide an action packed, fun day out between 10am – 5pm, for juniors 7 – 16 years!
Providing your children with ultimate fun they will spend half the day on the slope enjoying a 1 hour ski lesson & 1 hour snowboard lesson. After a tasty packed lunch head off to Phasels Wood Activity Centre to be challenged on the high ropes & climbing wall in the fresh air. After all the excitement, it’s back to The Snow Centre ready to be picked up at 5pm.
Just £75 per child – Book now for May Half Term (Thursday 30th May). Throughout the Summer Holidays Activity Days will be available every Thursday!
Click here to book now!
Please book early to ensure your child’s place on the slope. Click here to book now.
* In the event that the lesson level booked fails to reach a minimum of 3 participants TSC may merge levels with the next logical group. This will only happen on main slope levels where the participant has a level of autonomy over their performance (levels 5, 6 and performance). Our instructors are trained in delivering an inclusive and enjoyable session and in no way will this affect the quality of coaching offered.